Accent services are a leading mechanical contractor within the commercial sector, with over 40 years’ experience of delivering excellence in our chosen field. Based in Shepperton, working with 26 mobile engineers and 20 office-based colleagues. With ambitious, yet achievable plans for growth we are a company that will provide tremendous opportunities for anyone who applies a strong work ethic and delivers excellent levels of performance.
Purpose of the Role
Responsible for the daily scheduling of 30+ field-based engineers and support staff, to ensure we consistently meet customers’ expectations and the company’s productivity targets.
- Constant review of new planned and reactive service jobs within our task management system (Job Logic) and scheduling them into the works diary This will include jobs from internal and external clients
- Proactive planning of labour to meet customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Scheduling labour in a way that maximises productivity and minimises cost
- Lead daily calls/meetings with Service Coordinators to review and update diary
- Maintain close liaison with Service Coordinators to ensure customers, engineers and other key stakeholders are fully aware of our schedules
- Maintain close liaison with Supervisors to ensure the correct engineer selections are made
- Manage emergency call out and ad-hoc work requests within agreed SLAs, ensuring clients are kept updated
- Administer quotes and invoices resulting from emergency call outs and ad-hoc work requests
- Anticipate issues that could cause poor service and proactively solve these before our client raises concerns. Pro-active communication rather than reactive
- Provide data for regular performance reports
Desired Skillset and Characteristics
- The role is based our Shepperton office, although the post-holder should also be able to work from home when required
- The post-holder should possess excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Able to make logical decisions that consistently achieve value for money for both customer and company
- Be able to focus clearly on achieving goals whilst working collaboratively with colleagues
- Ideally have experience in the FM or building services industry
- Fluent in English and possess strong communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate a desire to make decisions and take ownership
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Self-motivated & a good team player
- Technically adept, with experience using MS Excel, the Office suite and task management systems
- Salary – competitive
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Pension Contribution
Click the button below to apply for this job. Please include a copy of your CV.
And there’s a PDF version of this page if you’d like to print it out.