Accent services are a leading mechanical contractor within the commercial sector, with over 40 years’ experience of delivering excellence in our chosen field. Based in Shepperton, working with 30 mobile engineers and 30 office-based colleagues. With ambitious, yet achievable plans for growth we are a company that will provide tremendous opportunities for anyone whom applies a strong work ethic and delivers excellent levels of performance.
Purpose of the Role
Due to continued growth, Accent Services require a new Service Engineer to deliver our high engineering standards at all times. This is a field-based role, operating as part of a of service team reporting to the nominated Field Supervisor.
• Deliver PPM works to Chillers, CRAC systems, VRF/VRV & Split systems.
• Complete remedial works to Chillers, CRAC systems, VRF/VRV & Split systems.
• Attend service calls to Chillers, CRAC systems, VRF/VRV & Split systems.
• Support the out of hours, on-call rota. Currently one week in every eighteen.
• Complete report sheets in a timely manner using our Job Logic system on the tablet provided.
• Current F Gas Certificate
• Full, valid UK driving licence
• Experience working on all equipment detailed above. Turbocore experience beneficial, but not necessary as training can be provided.
– Salary – competitive
– Discretionary Performance Bonus
– Overtime + Callout
– Company Van
– Pension Contribution
Click the button below to apply for this job. Please include a copy of your CV.
And there’s a PDF version of this page if you’d like to print it out.