Accent services are a leading mechanical contractor within the commercial sector, with over 40 years’ experience of delivering excellence in our chosen field. Based in Shepperton, working with 26 mobile engineers and 20 office-based colleagues. With ambitious, yet achievable plans for growth we are a company that will provide tremendous opportunities for anyone who applies a strong work ethic and delivers excellent levels of performance.
Purpose of the Role
To ensure we consistently provide excellent service to our key accounts. This role will involve managing day to day customer relationships and working with the service team to ensure we meet SLAs and exceed expectations.
- Develop a strong working relationship with allocated customer base.
- Set up new service contracts on Job Logic
- Chase up outstanding quotes
- Provide data for regular performance reports.
- Dealing with customer queries and escalating where required. Ensuring responses are complete in a timely fashion.
- Anticipate issues that could cause poor service and proactively solve these before your client raises concerns. Pro-active communication rather than reactive.
- Continually assess performance levels and drive improvement through:
- Financial measurement (e.g. Are we up to date with invoicing)
- How are we perceived as a supplier? (Contribute to improvement on our reputational image.)
- Update asset lists, schedules and instruction sets on Job Logic
Desired Skillset and Characteristics
- The role requires the candidate to operate predominantly in our office space except for some customer visits
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ideally FM & building services industry
- A customer centric approach
- Fluent in English and strong communication skills required
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Salary – competitive
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Pension Contribution
Click the button below to apply for this job. Please include a copy of your CV.
And there’s a PDF version of this page if you’d like to print it out.